Contour is a Utah based Action Sports Camera company. We enable modern day explorers, sportsmen and women, adventurers, professional and amateur to tell their video story of action adventure and travel. Leading the way in making action video easy to shoot and share, Contour is dedicated to creating simple tools that enable hands-free capture and effortless sharing of video online with the world.
This Customer Service Representative will concentrate their time on important support functions:
- Answer support questions from customers, providing them with any necessary information and troubleshooting and/or escalating issues. This position will also process RMA requests and answer pre-sales questions. Other duties will be assigned as department and company grows.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Extremely detailed oriented. Must have a high proficiency to “get it right the first time” when it comes to all tasks.
- Customer service. Must maintain a friendly and professional disposition in dealing with a multitude of different customers under all circumstances.
- Ability to learn very quickly. Our products are technical in nature. You must be able to learn the setup, configurations, and workings of our cameras, software, and web services and understand some elements of video editing and file sharing. Our technical support team will certainly help train you.
- Driven. Must be willing to take initiative and figure some things out on your own when answers are not forthcoming. You must be the type of person that does wait around to see what happens when things are going as planned. You go get answers and make things happen.
- Highly organized: You must be able to “switch gears” at a moment’s notice and maintain a high level of efficiency and professionalism.
- High efficiency: Not only should be completed properly, but you always need to be looking for ways to make yourself more efficient in your job.
- Excellent communication skills. Your written and vocal communication need to demonstrate professionalism, clarity, and succinctness.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Good scholastic achievements – transcript from last school may be requested upon interview.
- A love for the outdoors and recreation! That’s what Contour is all about – capturing those epic outdoor recreation stories.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce.
To apply, please send us your resume and cover letter.